If you had trouble logging in to Zoom today for class, you are not alone. Beginning 9/17/20, Baltimore City Public Schools tightened security restrictions on Zoom, and students can not log on unless they are signed in with their bcpss.org user name and password.
Here are instructions that we hope will help you do this:
Please make sure you are logging in with your student’s district ID. This is the log on that looks like ######@bcpss.org, password: CCPstudent19
1. Go to the Zoom app (if you are using a student laptop you borrowed from our school, the Zoom app is pinned to the bottom of the screen)
2. Select “sign in” at the top
3. Do not enter your user name and password yet!
4. Select “sign in using SSO” on the right hand side
5. When it asks for Company Domain enter: bcps-k12-md-us
(note: those are hyphens between each section, not periods)
6. Enter your BCPS log on (#######@bcpss.org, CCPstudent19)
Now Zoom is associated with your child! You will only need to do this series of steps one time.
Next, select “join meeting” and enter your meeting ID and/or click the meeting link - you will join the meeting
Click to set custom HTML
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR
Connect to facebook