We are currently accepting applications for founders onto our waitlist. If you're interested in becoming a founder or being involved in another capacity please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always looking for good folks to help us make our school a reality.
FOUNDER FAMILY APPLICATION
We are looking for a broad range of people who believe in our mission to join our founders group, but we have a limited number of slots open.
In order to ensure that the group represents people of diverse backgrounds and with important skills, we’d like to know more about applicants.
Please send your responses to the following six questions in an email to email@example.com
- What are your family members’ names?
- We need to know how many founders’ children would be entering the school each year.
- What is/are your child’s/children’s birthdate(s)?
- Why are you interested in becoming a founder of this proposed charter school?
- What skills and talents can you bring to the group?
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself. (What do you do for a living? What is your background? What do you do in your spare time? etc.)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
After submitting an application, a member of our outreach committee will review your submission. Founder applicants will then be invited to attend an informational meeting in order to fully understand our school's mission and the commitment necessary to be considered a founder.
The application process takes approximately 6-8 weeks.